Yep, it's Monday morning and I am where I am every Monday morning....at work sitting in front of my computer. In a way it is a comfort coming into work every day, it is almost a home away from home. But not quite...
Working at a job that you like and are comfortable with is a good thing, however, I am at a point in my life where I need a creative output. And so besides practicing my Reiki I have ventured out and started creating wire jewelry. It is something that doesn't take up too much space and I can do it when I have a little time to myself (when I "make" time for myself). Perhaps one day when I feel like I am good at it, I want to venture out a little further and sell my jewelry pieces.
I have added a few pictures of my first creations. I will look back on these pieces a few months from now and see all of my mistakes and/or things I would have differently. That's a good thing, because it is hard to critque your own stuff.
So if anyone is reading my blog, please leave me your comments, letting my know what you really think about my jewelry making skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I LOVE the necklaces. I would want to see the bracelet though because I am not sure about the size of the beads. They all look great! I want to make jewelry! I tried once, but didn't have time/space to continue. Fun!
Hey, I think I have found a new passion. Making this stuff is so much fun, but kind of expensive. I will bring the bracelet when we come up for Thanksgiving.
Alisha you can become one of my followers. Go to the bottom of my Blog page and click on "Follow This Blog."
Groovy. You and Pierce could go into business together. He's been doing hemp bracelets and necklaces for a while now.
I'm a follower, but I set it to private so not everyone see's what I look at. I have some other friends who don't want their blogs seen. Time to update the blog though, I did. Check it out.
Post a Comment