How is it possible that my children are getting older and I am still the same age I have always been? Well, not "have always been", but I don't feel older than I did when I was in my thirties... and forties maybe.
Our youngest is now (finally) out of her teens!! Yeah!! The black years are behind us finally and we are all ready to move on to the next stage. It is a joy to see Carly progress and discover who she really is and who she wants to become. Which is a Wildlife Biologist or something like that.
Carly is going to college up at Central Oregon Community College and is also working parttime at the same office where I work. She is doing AWESOME and really seems to be enjoying the student life. It is taking her awhile to realize that she is smart and is capable of learning and retaining what she has learned. Her grades are reflecting her hard work. In time she will have a strong belief in herself and then the sky will be the limit.
Her Dad and I are very proud of her!!!!!
And so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARLY!!! You cutie putie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!
Since her birthday you've almost had a room built, traveled to Washington and had ALMOST your whole family together for Turkey Day, etc.
Post a Comment